NEET Biology Plant Growth and Development
Abscisic Acid - Stress HormoneThis video explains why abscisic acid is called stress hormone.
Apical DominanceThis video explains the need to overcome apical dominance to promote the gr
VernalisationThis video explains the effect of vernalisation on plant growth.
Effect of EthyleneThis video explains the effect of ethylene on plant growth.
Effect of GibberellinsThis video explains the effect of gibberellins on plant growth.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell : The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Environmental Issues