FranchiseeBecome a Franchisee
Why Education and Tuition Industry?
Smart Education and E- learning Market worth $446.85 bn by 2020
Indian education system has always been struggling with too many students chasing a handful of superior quality teachers. The social and economic disparities add to this woe, forcing innumerable deserving students to compromise with their educational dreams.
Topperlearning wants to make quality education personalised and accessible to all. Although we know that technology cannot replace teachers, we also know that a teacher proficient in using technology can change the face of education. In addition, TopperLearning’s passive tutoring brings out the best in students by assisting them with study plans, feedbacks, mentoring, and rigorous but customised progress plans.
- Expert teachers for National and state board
- Live Tutoring
- Recorded Tuition Classes
- Homework Help
Benefits of Franchise model
house of Network 18) Stupendous growth opportunity You can hit the ground running. Gestation lag is
minimum in our Plug and play Impressive returns on investments
Cities where we are looking for Franchisees
Agra, Allahabad, Bhatinda, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Gorakhpur, Hissar, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mandi, Meerut, Rohtak, Shimla, Srinagar
Asansol, Bhagalpur, Bhubaneshwar, Dhanbad, Dimapur, Gaya, Guwahati, Kolkata, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Siliguri
Ahmedabad, Amravati, Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhavnagar, Jaipur, Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Rajkot, Satara, Surat, Udaipur
Bangalore, Belgaum, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Guntur, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kochin, Madurai, Trichy, Vijaywada
Bhilwara, Bilaspur, Gwalior, Indore,Jabalpur,Raipur
4 Steps to become a Franchisee
Interaction with Top Management
1. What are the qualities Topper Learning seeks in a Franchisee or Business Partner?
Educational Qualification - Graduate and above
keen interest in Education
Full time involvement in the venture
High Customer Service Orientation
2. Is there an opportunity to set up more than one TOPPER LEARNING franchisee?
Yes, many of our existing business partners have done so profitably in different cities.
3. What is the amount of financial investment required to establish a TOPPER LEARNING franchisee or outlet?
The investment required varies with factors such as the TOPPER LEARNING product, location, duration and the business model offered by TOPPER LEARNING.
4. How long will it take to complete the selection process?
After an application is received from a potential applicant, the selection process usually takes about five working days.
5. What happens after I submit my application form ?
After you submit your application form and if you are selected, we assign a dedicated franchisee account manager who will take you through the on-boarding process.
6. What is the validity of the TOPPER LEARNING licence? After how many years will I have to renew my licence?
The licence is valid for one year. It can be renewed after the end of the first year depending on the terms and conditions prevailing at that point of time.
7. What is the minimum manpower required to start a TOPPERLEARNING centre?
As an individual with great passion for learning and desired growth, you could start all by yourself. TOPPER LEARNING is passionate about learning and the learning process, so we would be glad to see more people join you and us according to the ever growing demands of the educational sector.
8. What are the various supports TOPPERLEARNING provides to its Business Partner?
TOPPER LEARNING provides ongoing support to its business partners in the areas of Training, Sales and Marketing. We also equip our partners with the required branding and marketing collateral.
Web Visibility: We provide business partner's details on our Partner’s page, so that inquiries can be sought directly from students / schools.
Marketing Collaterals: Complete design of marketing collateral support (open soft copies of posters, banners & leaflets)
- On-the-ground support thru field visits & meeting important stakeholders like principals, teachers etc (Need to be planned in advance and based on the availability)
- Taking presentations/seminars*
- Passing on leads from that city/town (As per available sources)
- Additionally, training is our responsibility where we train the counsellors/field sales people thru webinars.
- Training can also be provided at partner's office.*
|Franchisee Pack||Validity||Association fees *||Access *||Deliverables *|
|Platinum / Gold / Silver||1 year||Ranges from Rs. 50K to Rs. 2L||Individual Board Class 1-12 (CBSE)/ Individual Board Class 6-10 (ICSE)/ Complete CBSE + ICSE/ Study Material + Video Solution + Test Series/ CBSE + ICSE + Foundation + JEE + NEET||Marketing collaterals: Banner, Standee Certificate, Brochures Vising Cards, TL Momento
Digital Marketing: FB promotion / WA promotion / SMS Promotion / Email promotion
Training: Onsite (2 days) Offline (Skype, Call)
Other T & C *
Association fees / Access & Deliverables varies and it depend on geographical locations.
The Association fee shall be non-refundable.