The terms of the Policy provided herein govern your use of any and all of the Applications and the information accessible on or from these Applications. The Policy also lays down how Greycells18 may collect, use and share any information you provide. Greycells18 reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time.
Greycells18 recommends that you review this Policy periodically to ensure that you are aware of the current privacy practices. This Policy shall be construed as provided in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011
Collection of Information
- Greycells18 may collect the following two types of information:
- "Personal Information" which shall mean information which could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, registration account details, physical address or other relevant personal details; and demographic information, such as gender, pin code or similar information. For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information, which may include information such as password, financial information (details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details).
- "Non-Personal Information" which shall mean information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes session, web beacons and usage data, log data and aggregate information. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Application/website to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Application/website, to improve the Application/website quality, functionality and interactivity and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- Greycells18 may install cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system/device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same. We may use "cookies", beacons or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Use of Information
- You may need to provide Greycells18 with your Personal Information while registering yourself on any of the Applications. The information so provided by you to Greycells18 or otherwise captured by Greycells18 may be used for a number of purposes connected with Greycells18’s business operations which may include the following:
- orders or applications;
- Provisioning of services, testing or improvement of services, recommending various products or services including those of third parties;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities;
- Marketing products and services of Greycells18 and its analysis;
- Responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding the Applications;
- Notifying you of any new offers or services of Greycells18 and sending you important information regarding the Applications, changes to any of Greycells18’s policies and/or other administrative information;
- Keeping you informed about the latest content available on the Applications and special offers with respect to the same;
- Sending you surveys and marketing communications that Greycells18 believes may be of interest to you;
- Conducting internal reviews and data analysis for the Applications;
- Personalizing your experience while using the Applications by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you;
- If you wish to subscribe to any content package or service offered by Greycells18 through the Applications, for completing your purchase. (For example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service);
- Improving the services, content and advertising on the Applications;
- Protecting the integrity of the Applications; and
- Responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- Greycells18 does not sell or rent Personal Information. Personal Information may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
- Greycells18 may disclose your Personal Information to its affiliates, group companies, consultants, vendors and contractors who provide various services including, contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, and other similar services, under confidentiality restrictions, in order to enable such vendor and service providers to provide the services subscribed to by you;
- Greycells18 may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, advertisers, service providers or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services which may be of your interest. You will have the choice to 'opt out' of such marketing or promotional communications at your will; and
- As necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process whether local or foreign; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce Greycells18’s terms and conditions; (e) to protect Greycells18’s rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of Greycells18’s affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow Greycells18 to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that Greycells18 may sustain.
- We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number.
- Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier.
- This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- Personalize the app for you.
- Perform behavioural analytics.
Information Security and Storage
- Greycells18 uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect your data and information. Greycells18 implements such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over Internet/ cellular/data networks and will not hold Greycells18 responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless Greycells18 has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
- Your information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form. Greycells18 may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under full compliance with applicable laws. Greycells18 may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and Greycells18 will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Greycells18 shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Greycells18 and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Third Party Websites, Applications and Services
Access, Correction and Deletion
Greycells18 provides you with all information that Greycells18 maintains about you such as the transaction and contact information upon proper verification. This may be provided to you on request, in case you experience any doubts. You may request access and/or correct the information Greycells18 has collected from you by contacting Greycells18 at email@example.com . If you wish to have the information or data that you have provided to Greycells18 deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id. You may note that correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Application(s) or your access to certain features of the Application(s). You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact Greycells18 at firstname.lastname@example.org