NEET Biology Locomotion and Movement
Locomotion and Movement PDF Notes, Important Questions and Synopsis
- Types of Movements
- Types of Muscles
Striped muscle Cardiac muscle
- Not striated
- Central nucleus
- Peripheral nuclei
- Central nuclei
- No discs
- No discs
- Intercalated discs
- The skeletal system is the framework of specialised connective tissues, bones and cartilages.
- Joints are the points of contact between bones or between bones and cartilages
- Are sutures made up of ligaments?
- Difference between Acetabulum and Pubic Symphysis
- Explain this question.. thanks!
- Find the odd one out from the options.(ਭਿੰਨ ਵਿਕਲਪ ਚੁਣੋ) * Nose(ਨੱਕ) Eyes(ਅੱਖਾਂ) Skin(ਚਮੜੀ) Teeth(ਦੰਦ)
- ⭕Answer with explanation, thanks 😊
- The anatomical position could be described as which of the following
- What is xiphoid process
- How there are two articulation point on the dorsal side in ribs? Please explain with a picture.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number