NEET Biology Chemical Coordination and Integration
Specificity of HormonesThis video describes the specificity of hormones to target cells.
Mechanism of Steroid Hormones ActionThis video explains the mechanism of action of steroid hormones.
Role of cAMP in Hormone ActionThis video discusses the role of cAMP in hormone action.
Effect of Insulin and GlucagonThis video explains how insulin and glucagon hormones are antagonistic in n
Role of Thymic HormonesThis video explains the importance of thymic hormones in immunity.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell : The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Environmental Issues