JEE Chemistry Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
Name the scientist who coined the phrase ‘Organic Chemistry’.
Choose the correct parent chain in the following compound:
Choose the correct numbering of carbon atoms of the parent chain.
The correct IUPAC name of the following compound is
More videos from this chapterView All
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains the properties of carbon, classification of organic com
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains reaction mechanism and homolytic cleavage.
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains structural isomerism.
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains nucleophiles, electrophiles and the substitution reacti
Basic Principles of Organic ChemistryThis video explains the rules of IUPAC nomenclature for naming branched cha
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-Block Elements
- d - and f - Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry