JEE Chemistry Environmental Chemistry
Introduction to Atmospheric Pollution
More videos from this chapterView All
Environmental ChemistryThe video explains the formation and depletion of the ozone layer.
Environmental ChemistryThis video explains the greenhouse effect and global warming.
Environmental ChemistryThis video contains practice questions on ozone depletion, greenhouse effec
Environmental PollutionThis video explains about environmental polllution and pollutants.
Introduction to Atmospheric PollutionThis video explains about atmospheric pollution and different layers of atm
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-Block Elements
- d - and f - Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry