CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Kohlrausch's Law
Revise Kohlrausch’s law of independent migration of ions with the assistance of the CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Electrochemistry study materials at TopperLearning. Use our video lessons, topic notes and textbook solutions to study this important law in Chemistry. These Chemistry learning resources are available online 24/7 so that you can study at your convenience.
In addition, our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry sample papers and solutions are developed by Chemistry experts to help you with mock exams. You can also practise Chemistry questions based on Kohlrausch’s law in the previous years’ question papers which are available on our study portal.
Kohlrausch's LawThis video explains comparison and calculation of conductivities of strong
Compare and calculate the conductivities of strong andCompare and calculate the conductivities of strong and weak electrolytes. K
Kohlrausch's LawCompare and calculate the conductivities of strong and weak electrolytes,
- Calculate ^°for weak electrolyte by the help of kohlrausch law
give me clear refans
- Molar conductance values at infinite dilution of Na+ and Cl- ions are 50.11*10^-4Sm^2mol^-1 and 76.34*10^-4Sm^2mol^-1 respectively. Calculate the transport number of Na+ ion.
- The equivalent conductance of a decimolar solution of acetic acid was found to be 1.58*10^-3Sm^2eq^-1 at a given temperature. Calculate the degree of dissociation of acetic acid.
- How to calculate the antilog of 35 ?
- What is the major application of Kohlrausch's Law.
- Why each ion at infinite makes a unique contribution towards molar conductivity?
- Two solutions A and B are provided to you. Both have same amount of identical weak electrolyte the volume of the solution B is three times the volume of solution A. Will the molar conductivity of the solution A will be having one third the molar conductivity.
- Calculate the Λ0 for acetic acid, given, Λ0 (CH3COONa), Λ0 ( NaCl), Λ0 ( HCl) is 91 S cm-2mol-1, , 126 S cm-2mol-1 , 426 S cm-2mol-1 respectively. Calculate the degree of dissociation of the acid given the molar conductivity of the acid at the given concentration is 16.5 S cm-2mol-1. Λ0 ( CH3COOH) = ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.