CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Batteries
Revise CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Electrochemistry – Batteries using some of the best Chemistry resources available online on the TopperLearning portal. With our short videos, quickly relearn the classification of a cell. Our video lessons will also help you brush up your knowledge about the working of a standard hydrogen electrode.
If you aim to achieve top marks in your CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry exam, you need adequate preparation. To lend you support during your exam preparation, we have online study resources like topic notes, practice tests, previous years’ papers and more. On our study portal, you can also find expert solutions for questions from recommended Chemistry textbooks such as NCERT books.
About Primary and secondary cellsClassification of cell as primary & secondary. Construction working & appli
BatteriesThis video explains classification of cell as primary and secondary, constr
Standard Hydrogen ElectrodeThis video explains classification of cell, construction, working and appli
- Give one major advantage and disadvantage of Lead storage battery.
- Write the cell reactions which occur in lead storage battery (i) when the battery is in use (ii) when the battery is on charging.
- Which cell is a device to convert the Chemical energy of hydrogen gas into electrical energy?
- Write down the reactions taking place at the electrodes of a Mercury cell. At Anode: The Oxidation of Zinc metal takes place and the Zinc ions react with the OH- ions from the electrolyte to form Zinc hydroxide.
- What are the advantages of a fuel cell over mercury cell?
- Give a one major difference between a primary cell and a secondary cell.
- Giving Cathode and anode reaction of Nickel Cadmium cell illustrate the overall cell reaction.
- Why a Dry cell is termed as dry Cell?
- What do you understand by the term "Corrosion of dry Cell"?
- A lead storage cell acts both as Electrolytic cell as well as Galvanic cell. Explain.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.