CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Standard Electrode Potential
What is electrode potential? How to calculate the EMF of a cell? Find out with TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Electrochemistry – Standard Electrode Potential study materials. Relearn the definition of cell potential by watching our Chemistry concept videos. In addition, get easy access to NCERT solutions for Chemistry practice on our study portal.
Learn how to find the electrode potential of a zinc electrode with our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry textbook solutions. For quick reference, we have electrochemistry topic notes that you can go through before your board exam. The practice question papers and practice tests on our learning portal will further support your efforts in acing your Chemistry board exam.
Electrode potential and standard electrode potentialLearn the definition of cell potential and EMF of a cell & standard electro
Standard Electrode Potential - Part 1This video explains the construction of electrochemical cell, the concept o
Standard Electrode Potential - Part 2This video explains the construction of standard hydrogen electrode, refere
- What is a cell constant
- Electrochemical series are the series of element in which the elements are arranged in ........order of their reducing strength
- Why is the value of standard electrode potential of Mn, Co,Ni,Zn more negative than expected? Is the standard electrode potential more negative than expected for cobalt? (according to graph pg217 NCERT chemistry)
- why does copper have positive electrode potential? it has same inthalpy of ionisation(2) as nickel(-2121) so it should also have a negative value
- The discharge potential of Chloride ions is less than hydroxide ions . what does this line mean and why chloride has less discharge potential.
Please answer this question.
- A Cu rod is dipped in 0.1M CuSo4 solution.Calculate the potential of this half cell if CuSo4 undergoes 90% dissociation at 25 C.
- Please give the series of increasing ease of getting discharged at anode?
Plzzzzzz help me in this... (Refer to attachment)
- CALCULATE POTENTIAL OF HYDROGEN ELECTRODE IN CONTACT WITH A SOLUTION OF PH 10
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.