Chemistry CBSE Class 12-science Sample Papers and Solutions
- Sample Papers For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2024 Examination Specimen
- Case Study Questions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry
- Assertion-Reasoning Questions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry
- Most Important Questions for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2023
- Competency Based Questions For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry
- Sample Papers For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2023 #1
- Sample Papers For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2023 #2
- Sample Papers For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2023 #3
- Sample Papers For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2023 #4
- Sample Papers For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2023 #5
- Sample Papers For CBSE Class 12 Chemistry 2023 Examination Specimen
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 2 #1
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 2 #2
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 2 Specimen
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 1 #1
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 1 #2
- Important Questions For You!
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry #3
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry #4
- Sample Papers for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry #5
CBSE Class 12-science Frequently Asked Questions
All chapters of class 12-science Chemistry CBSE, in the prescribed syllabus by the CBSE and based on the NCERT curriculum have their importance and weightage. TopperLearning have taken into consideration all minute details from the curriculum to ensure that the syllabus of class 12-science Chemistry CBSE is aligned properly. Each chapter of class 12-science Chemistry CBSE has various concepts that are aligned to the NCERT Learning outcomes and plays a specific role in improving outcomes. CBSE class 12-science Chemistry chapter list will give you an idea of the entire course curriculum coverage.
To start with Class 12-science Chemistry CBSE, one should clearly understand the syllabus and course structure first. Teachers will help giving an introduction and of the syllabus and ways it will help them to improve their learning levels. Once a learner slowly understands the concepts, it is recommended to initiate practice a habit. ToppeLearning can aid students to practice with tests and do a quick revision of the concepts learnt in the class with important resources like Video lessons, notes and sample papers. Practicing and revising all these resources from initial will help them understand the concepts with clarity. Nowadays, the questions are asked keeping in mind the problem solving and applications of concepts into consideration. Always try to clear the concepts of Class 12-science Chemistry CBSE that you do not understand. Avoid skipping topics or concepts. Revise crucial topics watching concept and problem solving videos at TopperLearning after your school or online classes or as required.
To score good marks in Chemistry Class 12-science CBSE, one needs to understand the concepts really well. If a learner is well aware of the core concepts then it becomes very easy to attempt problems asked on those concepts. This also motivates learners to gain knowledge and excel in studies. Once a learner has understood the concepts in Chemistry Class 12-science CBSE then practice should become a daily ritual as it is the key to let know about strengths and weaknesses. For subjects like Maths, practice is the key. For Science, knowing how to apply a learnt concept into daily life and problem solving is crucial. Once a learner is able to know what is happening around, can relate to the theories learnt in the books. Writing answers is also a good habit as it strengthens your communication skills and keeps a check on areas to improve which will enable scoring good marks in exams. Keep revising crucial topics watching concept and problem solving videos at TopperLearning after your school or online classes or as required.
Some students consider Class 12-science Chemistry chapters as interesting than Maths chapters. Actually, the interests vary from student to student as some like History chapters than Class 12-science Chemistry. It is very evident that most students who like Maths, chapters related to Algebra, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Trigonometry, etc. interested the most. Students who have planned for various scholarships, Olympiads or competitive exams mostly find chapters related to metals and non-metals, acids and bases, light, energy, work, power, etc. In Social Chemistry, students mostly find interests in stone and Iron Age history, about the medieval age, world history and India’s struggle for independence, etc. At TopperLearning you will get access to the bank of resources in the form of videos, notes, a huge question bank, Class 12-science Chemistry NCERT solutions etc., which will help you gain knowledge on the chapters that interest you the most. Just make sure to go through the TopperLearning Plans for your board-grade combination.