CBSE Class 12-science - Kohlrausch's Law Videos
- Calculate ^°for weak electrolyte by the help of kohlrausch law
give me clear refans
- Molar conductance values at infinite dilution of Na+ and Cl- ions are 50.11*10^-4Sm^2mol^-1 and 76.34*10^-4Sm^2mol^-1 respectively. Calculate the transport number of Na+ ion.
- The equivalent conductance of a decimolar solution of acetic acid was found to be 1.58*10^-3Sm^2eq^-1 at a given temperature. Calculate the degree of dissociation of acetic acid.
- How to calculate the antilog of 35 ?
- What is the major application of Kohlrausch's Law.
- Why each ion at infinite makes a unique contribution towards molar conductivity?
- Two solutions A and B are provided to you. Both have same amount of identical weak electrolyte the volume of the solution B is three times the volume of solution A. Will the molar conductivity of the solution A will be having one third the molar conductivity.
- Calculate the Λ0 for acetic acid, given, Λ0 (CH3COONa), Λ0 ( NaCl), Λ0 ( HCl) is 91 S cm-2mol-1, , 126 S cm-2mol-1 , 426 S cm-2mol-1 respectively. Calculate the degree of dissociation of the acid given the molar conductivity of the acid at the given concentration is 16.5 S cm-2mol-1. Λ0 ( CH3COOH) = ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.