CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Measurement Of DU And DH
- pl experts ans as soon as possible
- A system absorb 20 kJ heat and also does 10 kJ of work. The net internal energy of the system is :- (1) increases by 10 kJ (2) decreases by 10 kJ (3) increases by 30 kJ (4) decreases by 30 kJ
- a system absorbs 500J of heat and does work of 50J on its surroundings. calculate the change in internal energy
- What is the use of a bomb calorimeter?
- Define standard enthalpy of fusion.
- How can we find out the atomicity of the gases from their molar heat capacities?
- On burning two moles of hydrogen with one mole of oxygen form two moles of liquid water and liberate 13,663 calories of heat. Write the thermochemical equation for this reaction.
- Calculate the amount of heat required for making 1kg of calcium carbide according to the following reaction. The heats of formation of CaO, CaC2 and CO are -151.6, -14.2 and -26.4 kcal respectively.
- Calculate the difference between heats of reaction at constant pressure and at constant volume for the reaction at 25oC in kJ.
- Calculate the enthalpy of decomposition of CaCO3 into CaO and CO2.The of formation of CaCO3 is -288.5 k cal/mol, for CaO is -151.9 k cal/mol and for CO2.is -94.0 k cal/mol.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number