CBSE Class 11-science - Measurement of dU and dH Videos
This video explains specific heat capacity, heat capacity at constant pressure Cp and constant volume Cv, and relation between Cp and Cv for an ideal gas.
50 j of heat is supplied to a system calculate the work done if the internal energy of the system increases by 80 j
pl experts ans as soon as possible
- A system absorb 20 kJ heat and also does 10 kJ of work. The net internal energy of the system is :- (1) increases by 10 kJ (2) decreases by 10 kJ (3) increases by 30 kJ (4) decreases by 30 kJ
- a system absorbs 500J of heat and does work of 50J on its surroundings. calculate the change in internal energy
- What is the use of a bomb calorimeter?
- Define standard enthalpy of fusion.
- How can we find out the atomicity of the gases from their molar heat capacities?
- On burning two moles of hydrogen with one mole of oxygen form two moles of liquid water and liberate 13,663 calories of heat. Write the thermochemical equation for this reaction.
- Calculate the amount of heat required for making 1kg of calcium carbide according to the following reaction. The heats of formation of CaO, CaC2 and CO are -151.6, -14.2 and -26.4 kcal respectively.