CBSE Class 11-science - Hess's Law Videos
- state hess's law. how does it follow the first law of thermodynamics.
- Give an example of application of Hess' Law.
- Explain with example Enthalpy of Solution.
- Compare lattice Enthalpy and Ionization Enthalpy.
- The enthalpy of combustion for H2, C (graphite) and CH4 are -285.8, -393.5, and -890.4 kJ/mol respectively. Calculate the standard enthalpy of formation ∆Hf for CH4.
- Enthalpy of combustion of carbon graphite and carbon diamond is -293.5(kJ/mol) and - 670(kJ/mol) respectively. Calculate conversion of graphite into diamond.
- Define bond dissociation energy and mean bond dissociation energy.
- State "The Hess's law of constant summation".
- Show calculation of from: Enthalpy changes of formation and bond enthalpies.
- Calculate the H of the following reaction, which describes the production of coal gas from carbon, given the steps below. H2O (g) + C (s) CO (g) + H2 (g) Given Steps H2 (g) + 1/2 O2 (g) H2O (g) H = - 242.0 kJ 2CO (g) 2 C (s) + O2 (g) H = + 221.0 kJ
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.