CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Measurement of dU and dH
- pl experts ans as soon as possible
- A system absorb 20 kJ heat and also does 10 kJ of work. The net internal energy of the system is :- (1) increases by 10 kJ (2) decreases by 10 kJ (3) increases by 30 kJ (4) decreases by 30 kJ
- a system absorbs 500J of heat and does work of 50J on its surroundings. calculate the change in internal energy
- What is the use of a bomb calorimeter?
- Define standard enthalpy of fusion.
- How can we find out the atomicity of the gases from their molar heat capacities?
- On burning two moles of hydrogen with one mole of oxygen form two moles of liquid water and liberate 13,663 calories of heat. Write the thermochemical equation for this reaction.
- Calculate the amount of heat required for making 1kg of calcium carbide according to the following reaction. The heats of formation of CaO, CaC2 and CO are -151.6, -14.2 and -26.4 kcal respectively.
- Calculate the difference between heats of reaction at constant pressure and at constant volume for the reaction at 25oC in kJ.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number