CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Introduction To Thermodynamics
- what is the example of a system and surrounding please explain the differnce btween the two
- define boiling point??
- Name the law of thermodynamics given by the mathematical expression .
- What is the main limitation of the first law of thermodynamics?
- Which process has the apparatus completely insulated?
- State the condition in which the change in the internal energy of a system () is equal to the heat exchanged q.
- State the Zeroth law of thermodynamics.
- Identify Open, closed or nearly isolated systems from the following. Earth, human beings, can of tomato soup, ice cube tray filled with water, satellite in orbit, coffee in thermos flask, helium filled balloon.
- State the effect of the following processes on the total energy content of the system (i) Work done by the system (ii) Heat transferred to the surroundings
- Calculate the value of internal energy change for a gas which expands isothermally against constant pressure of 1atm from a volume of 10 dm3 to a volume of 20 dm3. In this process it absorbs 800 J of thermal energy from the surroundings.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number