CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Entropy And Gibbs Energy
- the total entropy change for system it's sourunding increase if process is
- write a relation between delta G and Q and define the meaning of each term and answer the following a) why a reaction proceeds forward when Q< K and no net reaction occurs when Q = K b) explain the effect of increase in pressure in terms of reaction quotient Q for the reaction CO ⇆ CH4(g) + H2O(g) (ii) for the reaction, N2(g) +3H2(g)⇆ 2NH(g) at 400K , Kp = 41, find the value Kp for the reaction 2N2(g) +6H2(g) ⇆ 4NH3(g)
- Give the relationship between Gibbs energy change and equilibrium constant?
- What is the relation between ?
- At what temperature the entropy of a perfectly crystalline substance is zero?
- For a reaction, Determine the temperature above which reaction will be spontaneous.
- Calculate the entropy of vaporization of water if its enthalpy of vaporization is 186.5 kJmol-1?
- For a water gas reaction at 1000°C the standard Gibb’s energy change is -8.1 kJ mol-1. Calculate the value of equilibrium constant?
- Calculate the standard Gibbs energy change for the following reaction: Given that for Cu2+(aq) and Zn2+(aq) as 65 kJ mol-1 and -147.2 kJ mol-1 respectively.
- For the reaction: Calculate the temperature at which Gibbs energy change ΔG is equal to zero. Predict the nature of the reaction at this temperature and above it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number