NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Main Course Book
English is a widely used language across the world. To improve your English communication skills, the CBSE Class 10 syllabus focuses on English Grammar, English Comprehension and English Composition. There are several reading and writing exercises on TopperLearning to study the topics present in the CBSE Class 10 English syllabus.
We make it easy for you to understand English grammar concepts such as parts of speech, idioms, prepositions, determiners, etc. If you are visual learner, you can watch CBSE Class 10 English videos to understand the concepts. Also, you can score more by solving the CBSE Class 10 English Sample papers or learning from our CBSE Class 10 English notes.
Answering the questions in the CBSE Board Class 10 exams can be challenging for you. To support you in your studies, we provide step-by-step explanations for CBSE Class 10 English textbook questions. Our CBSE Class 10 English solutions are prepared by qualified academic experts. So, get started without stress and remember, we are there to help you score more marks.
TopperLearning provides study materials for CBSE Class 10 English which will help you to score more marks in the examination. Students can find study resources like highly interactive video lessons, important question banks, sample papers, past year question papers and many more fun learning sessions which will help them crack the examination with ease.
Our study materials for CBSE Class 10 English are created by subject experts and teachers of English. Our video lessons will help you to clear all your concepts. Apart from all these resources, we provide free NCERT textbook solutions to our CBSE Class 10 students. For revision and practise, you can refer to our sample papers. At TopperLearning, we believe in making study materials fun and compelling, so that students get a strong grip on their studies.
CBSE Class 10 English Chapters:
- Chapter 1(B) - Laughter- the Best Medicine
- Chapter 1(C) - Whopping Walter Hudson
- Chapter 1(D) - The World of Sports
- Chapter 1(E) - Nature's Medicines
- Chapter 1(A) - Do Indians get enough sleep?
- Chapter 2(A) - My Struggle for an Education
- Chapter 2(B) - Educating the Girl Child
- Chapter 2(C) - Inclusive Education
- Chapter 2D - Vocational Education
- Chapter 3(C) - Space Travel
- Chapter 3(D) - Letters From The Planet Aurigae II
- Chapter 3(A) - Promise for the Future: Renewable Energy
- Chapter 3(B) - Plugging into Future
- Chapter 4(A) - Treading The Green Path- Towards Preservation
- Chapter 4(B) - Heroes of the Environment
- Chapter 4(C) - Let's Clean Up
- Chapter 4(D) - A Tale of Three Villages
- Chapter 4(E) - Geological Heritage
- Chapter 5(A) - Land of All Seasons
- Chapter 5(B) - Eco Tourism
- Chapter 5(C) - The Emerald Islands
- Chapter 5(D) - Promoting Tourism
- Chapter 6(A) - Unity in Diversity
- Chapter 6(B) - Challenges to National IntegRation
- Chapter 6(C) - Spirit of Unity
- Chapter 6(D) - Mile Sur Mera Tumhara
Why choose TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 10 study materials?
We provide CBSE Class 10 Chapter-wise English lesson explanation as per the latest CBSE syllabus. For each subject, we have 2000+ questions (with answers) and 10+ sample papers to support you with your exam preparations.
Also, we respond to doubts posted in our forum within 24 hours. Our MIQs and revision notes are perfect for last-minute revisions. With our support, you can feel at ease and work successfully towards your goal of becoming a CBSE topper.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number