JEE Maths Statistics and Probability
Concepts on distribution of random variables
More videos from this chapterView All
Introduction to ProbabilityThis video explains the types of events, random experiments, sample spaces
Conditional ProbabilityThis video explains the concept of conditional probability and solves probl
Concepts on Partition of a sample spacePartition of a sample space, law of total probability. Bayes' Theorem.
Concepts on Binomial DistributionThis video introduces and explains Binomial Distribution.
Concepts on distribution of random variablesThis video deals with the concepts of random variables.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Mathematical Reasoning