JEE Chemistry Chemistry in Everyday Life
Neurologically active drugs-I
More videos from this chapterView All
Food Additives - Chemicals in our foodThis Video explains about food additives and cleansing agents.
Therapeutic action of drugs - Part 1This video explains therapeutic action of drugs.
About food additives and cleansing agentsFood additives and cleansing agents
Therapeutic action of drugs - Part 2The video explains therapeutic action of drugs.
Exam prep strategies on food additives and cleansing agThis video focuses on the exam prep strategies of Food additives and cleans
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-Block Elements
- d - and f - Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry