CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Crystalline and Amorphous Solids
Study the two major types of solids in detail with TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The Solid State Crystalline and Amorphous Solids resources. Learn the properties of amorphous and crystalline solids with our revision notes. Also, grasp the difference between amorphous and crystalline solids with the assistance of our recorded video lessons.
Revise the important concepts related to solids from your syllabus with our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry study materials. Also, understand the arrangement of particles in amorphous and crystalline solids by using our textbook solutions, sample paper solutions and more. These resources will come in handy during your Class 12 Chemistry board exam preparation.
Concepts related to crystalline and amorphous solidsThis video deals with the concepts related to crystalline and amorphous sol
More on crystalline and amorphous solidsThis video explains important concepts related to crystalline and amorphous
Crystalline and Amorphous SolidsCrystalline and amorphous solids
- In diamond C atoms occupy FCC lattice points as well as alternate tetrahedral voids the edge length of unit of unit cell is 356.7pm.Calculate the closest distances between C atom and the fraction of total volume occupies by C atom.
- metal crystallises in BCC structures atomic mass of the metal is 55.8g\mol calculate edge length of unit cell of the metal
- which ionic compound shows both frenkle and schottky defect
- what craystalline solid
- why thionyl chloride method in the best method for prepare alkyl chloride
- what is unit cell
- write distinguish feature of covalent solids?
- unit cell
- Derive the formula of the ferric oxide
- give reason crystaline solid are anisotropic
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.