Asked by manjurana04933 | 16th Apr, 2020, 11:00: AM
Unit cell is the smallest portion of a crystal lattice which when repeated in different directions generates the entire lattice. It is smallest 3-D portion of a solid consisting of constituent particles of solids in repetative and regular arrangements.
Answered by Ramandeep | 16th Apr, 2020, 11:32: AM
- In diamond C atoms occupy FCC lattice points as well as alternate tetrahedral voids the edge length of unit of unit cell is 356.7pm.Calculate the closest distances between C atom and the fraction of total volume occupies by C atom.
- metal crystallises in BCC structures atomic mass of the metal is 55.8g\mol calculate edge length of unit cell of the metal
- which ionic compound shows both frenkle and schottky defect
- what craystalline solid
- why thionyl chloride method in the best method for prepare alkyl chloride
- what is unit cell
- write distinguish feature of covalent solids?
- Derive the formula of the ferric oxide
- give reason crystaline solid are anisotropic
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number