CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Packing Efficiency
Take a look at TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The Solid State – Packing Efficiency study resources to revise your lessons. Understand the concept of solid state more effectively with our concept videos. You can play the recorded Chemistry video lessons as many times as you want to grasp concepts like packing efficiency of a simple cubic cell.
Through our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry video lessons, our experts explain the techniques for calculation when solving packing-related problems. For Chemistry exam preparation, test your knowledge of packing efficiency with our sample question papers and answers.
Packing efficiency of ccp, bcc and simple cubic unit ceDerivation and calculation of packing efficiency of ccp, bcc and simple cub
Building Blocks in SolidsThis video explains derivation and calculation of packing efficiency of ccp
Close packing in crystalsThis video is based on the derivation and calculation of packing efficiency
- what is the efficiency power of Fcc unit cell
- cation A occupies 2/3rd of all the octahedral voids while the anion B is found in all lattice points predict the formula of the ionic compound formed by them
- where is exam decoded in this topic?!!!!
- Unit cell consists of a cube in which anions(B) are present at each corner and cations (A) at the centre of the alternate face of the unit cell what is the simplest formula of the compound
- explain conduction band theory brifly ?
- What is the percentage of space occupied by the spheres in hexagonal close packing in two dimensions?
- What is co-ordination number?
- What is the co-ordination number of atoms in BCC, HCP, CCP and simple lattices?
- An element exists as hexagonal close packed structure as well as cubic close packed structure. In which case the element would have higher density?
- In AB2O4, the oxide ions are placed in cubic close packed lattice, cation A is present in tetrahedral voids and cations B are present in octahedral voids. What is the percentage of tetrahedral and octahedral voids occupied by A and B respectively?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.