CBSE Class 12-science - Packing Efficiency Videos
- what is the efficiency power of Fcc unit cell
- cation A occupies 2/3rd of all the octahedral voids while the anion B is found in all lattice points predict the formula of the ionic compound formed by them
- where is exam decoded in this topic?!!!!
- Unit cell consists of a cube in which anions(B) are present at each corner and cations (A) at the centre of the alternate face of the unit cell what is the simplest formula of the compound
- explain conduction band theory brifly ?
- What is the percentage of space occupied by the spheres in hexagonal close packing in two dimensions?
- What is co-ordination number?
- What is the co-ordination number of atoms in BCC, HCP, CCP and simple lattices?
- An element exists as hexagonal close packed structure as well as cubic close packed structure. In which case the element would have higher density?
- In AB2O4, the oxide ions are placed in cubic close packed lattice, cation A is present in tetrahedral voids and cations B are present in octahedral voids. What is the percentage of tetrahedral and octahedral voids occupied by A and B respectively?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.