CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Imperfections In Crystals
Learn CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The Solid State – Imperfections in Crystals online with TopperLearning’s notes and study materials. Watch our concept videos to understand stoichiometric and non-stoichiometric defects in solids. Also, revise the topics of crystalline and amorphous solids with the video lesson by our Chemistry expert.
To score high marks in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry, you will need to revise and practise topics like The Solid State as much as you can. For study support, we have online NCERT solutions, Chemistry mock tests, sample paper solutions and more. Also, if you need help with your Chemistry doubts, you can check the UnDoubt section on our e-learning portal.
- what metal excess defects? explain with example
- Examine the given defective crystal : X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ X+ Y- O Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- Answer the following questions : (a) Is the above defect stoichiometric or non stoichiometric ? (b) Write the term used for this type of defect. (c) Why do silver halides show this type of defect ?
- what is domain in magnatic properties of solids ?
- What are crystal defects.
- Which of the following Frenkel defects or Schottky defects decreases the density of the solid.
- Magnetite is ferrimagnetic on heating what changes are expected.
- Explain dislocation.
- Name two point defects and explain them.
- With example explain F-center.
- Explain the following with suitable examples.(a)12-16 and 13-15 group compounds, (b) Ferromagmetic.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number