what is domain in magnatic properties of solids ?
Asked by gargimoitreyee | 12th Mar, 2018, 11:54: PM
MAGNETIC PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS:
On the basis of their magnetic properties, substances can be classified into five categories.
Answered by Ramandeep | 13th Mar, 2018, 11:36: AM
- why does salt appear yellow in colour when Na vapours are passed over it ?
- vacancy defects
- what metal excess defects? explain with example
- Examine the given defective crystal : X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ X+ Y- O Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- X+ Y- Answer the following questions : (a) Is the above defect stoichiometric or non stoichiometric ? (b) Write the term used for this type of defect. (c) Why do silver halides show this type of defect ?
- What are crystal defects.
- Which of the following Frenkel defects or Schottky defects decreases the density of the solid.
- Magnetite is ferrimagnetic on heating what changes are expected.
- Explain dislocation.
- Name two point defects and explain them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number