CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Properties Of D Block Elements
Revise CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The d-Block and f-Block Elements – Properties of d-Block Elements using TopperLearning concept videos. Discover the characteristics of d-block elements such as atomic size, melting point etc. with our Chemistry expert. The concept videos are presented by an expert with deep knowledge of the subject. Additionally, our subject experts are able to help you because they are well-versed with the latest Chemistry syllabus and exam paper pattern.
If you are looking for CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry study material on d-block elements, you should explore our revision notes and textbook solutions. Practising questions on d-block elements in our practice tests, sample papers and previous years’ papers will help you.
- copper nitrate radical test experiment for practical with proper method to write in copy
- actinide and actinide contraction refers to
- pls explain
- Give solubility order for alkali metal oxides.
- Give solubility order for i) alkali metal bicarbonates, ii) silver halides.
- Pl ans fast ..n all the parts pl experts
- Why zeff equivalent to screening effect for Fe Co and ni
- Why zeff greater than screening effect for sc, ti,vn,cr and Mn
- A green oxide of chromium A on fusion with KOH and KNO3, gives a yellow compound B. The aqueous solution of B on acidification with diluted H2SO4 gives an Orange coloured compound C. Identify A,B,C and write down balanced chemical equations involved.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number