CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Important Compounds Of D Block
Understand the formation of an interstitial compound of d-block elements with easy access to our online concept videos. Get organised video lectures and topic notes on CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The d-Block and f-Block Elements – Important Compounds of d-Block at TopperLearning. With recorded video lessons, you have the advantage of pausing the video to process the information shared by the lecturer.
To ensure effective use of our CBSE Class 12 Chemistry online study materials, you can create a study plan with enough time set aside to revise Chemistry topics and for mock exams. You can use our online textbook solutions for revision. For mock exams, attempt questions from our sample papers or past years’ question papers.
- Pl ans
- Write the chemical equations for the preparation of KMnO4 from MnO2.
- 1) which one of l and is not likely to exist ? 2) how does ammonia react with AgN? Write it chemical reaction ? 3) give the disproportionation reaction of 4) HYPOPHOSPHURUS acis is a good reducing agent . Justify with example 5) give chemical equation in support of the statement that all bonds in P MOLECULE ARE NOT EQUIVALENT
- Corrosion is nessesarily a chemical reaction where what all changes occur and its cell reaction is...
- Give two examples of interstitial compounds.
- Name the elements which can be used in the production of alloy steel.
- Give the name of two acidic oxide and their corresponding acid formed by the elements of 3d transition series.
- What is the difference between manganate and permanganate ion?
- Give the commercial method for the preparation of KMnO4.
- What are alloys and how these are formed by the elements of transition metals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number