What is the difference between manganate and permanganate ion?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The manganate ion (MnO42-) is green colored and paramagnetic while permanganate ion (MnO4-) is purple coloured and diamagnetic.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Pl ans
- Write the chemical equations for the preparation of KMnO4 from MnO2.
- 1) which one of l and is not likely to exist ? 2) how does ammonia react with AgN? Write it chemical reaction ? 3) give the disproportionation reaction of 4) HYPOPHOSPHURUS acis is a good reducing agent . Justify with example 5) give chemical equation in support of the statement that all bonds in P MOLECULE ARE NOT EQUIVALENT
- Corrosion is nessesarily a chemical reaction where what all changes occur and its cell reaction is...
- Give two examples of interstitial compounds.
- Name the elements which can be used in the production of alloy steel.
- Give the name of two acidic oxide and their corresponding acid formed by the elements of 3d transition series.
- Give the commercial method for the preparation of KMnO4.
- What are alloys and how these are formed by the elements of transition metals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number