CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Introduction To D Block Elements
CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry The d-Block and f-Block Elements – Introduction to d-Block Elements becomes an interesting topic when you learn through a concept video. At TopperLearning, our Chemistry expert presents an information-packed video lesson on the d-block elements in the periodic table. We have produced d-block elements concept videos with engaging visual elements to get you hooked on to the concepts.
Understand d-orbitals and know why the d-block elements are called transition metals with the help of our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry topic notes. In addition, use our Chemistry mock tests, sample papers and past years’ papers to prepare for your Chemistry class tests and board exams.
- pls solve
- i need easy notes for chapter group 18 and d block of class 12
- Why are zinc,cadmium,mercury not considered in transition elements?
- Write down the three series of the transition metals.
- Write down the electronic configuration of Mn.
- Give the names of two series of inner transition metals.
- Define transition elements.
- Why the d-block elements are called transition elements?
- Why the 4s orbitals fill prior to 3d orbitals?
- Silver atom has completely filled d orbitals (4d10) in its ground state. How can you say that it is a transition element?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number