Give the names of two series of inner transition metals.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The two series of inner transition metal are 4f series or lanthanoids and 5f series or actinoids.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- pls solve
- i need easy notes for chapter group 18 and d block of class 12
- Why are zinc,cadmium,mercury not considered in transition elements?
- Write down the three series of the transition metals.
- Write down the electronic configuration of Mn.
- Define transition elements.
- Why the d-block elements are called transition elements?
- Why the 4s orbitals fill prior to 3d orbitals?
- Silver atom has completely filled d orbitals (4d10) in its ground state. How can you say that it is a transition element?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number