Why zeff greater than screening effect for sc, ti,vn,cr and Mn
Asked by Debdulal | 29th Aug, 2019, 04:44: PM
In these elements outermost 4s electrons are shielded by inner 3d electrons. 3d electrons have poor shielding effect, so effective nuclear charge felt by only 4s electrons. So screening effect is lesser as compared to Z.
Answered by Ravi | 29th Aug, 2019, 07:25: PM
- copper nitrate radical test experiment for practical with proper method to write in copy
- actinide and actinide contraction refers to
- pls explain
- Give solubility order for alkali metal oxides.
- Give solubility order for i) alkali metal bicarbonates, ii) silver halides.
- Pl ans fast ..n all the parts pl experts
- Why zeff equivalent to screening effect for Fe Co and ni
- A green oxide of chromium A on fusion with KOH and KNO3, gives a yellow compound B. The aqueous solution of B on acidification with diluted H2SO4 gives an Orange coloured compound C. Identify A,B,C and write down balanced chemical equations involved.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number