Asked by mufeedatvp2000 | 20th Apr, 2020, 02:53: PM
Oxidation: loss of electrons
Hence option1 is correct
Answered by Ramandeep | 20th Apr, 2020, 05:37: PM
- copper nitrate radical test experiment for practical with proper method to write in copy
- actinide and actinide contraction refers to
- Give solubility order for alkali metal oxides.
- Give solubility order for i) alkali metal bicarbonates, ii) silver halides.
- Pl ans fast ..n all the parts pl experts
- Why zeff equivalent to screening effect for Fe Co and ni
- Why zeff greater than screening effect for sc, ti,vn,cr and Mn
- A green oxide of chromium A on fusion with KOH and KNO3, gives a yellow compound B. The aqueous solution of B on acidification with diluted H2SO4 gives an Orange coloured compound C. Identify A,B,C and write down balanced chemical equations involved.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number