CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry The d-Block and f-Block Elements
- copper nitrate radical test experiment for practical with proper method to write in copy
- actinide and actinide contraction refers to
- Give solubility order for alkali metal oxides.
- Give solubility order for i) alkali metal bicarbonates, ii) silver halides.
Pl ans fast ..n all the parts pl experts
- Why zeff equivalent to screening effect for Fe Co and ni
- Why zeff greater than screening effect for sc, ti,vn,cr and Mn
- A green oxide of chromium A on fusion with KOH and KNO3, gives a yellow compound B. The aqueous solution of B on acidification with diluted H2SO4 gives an Orange coloured compound C. Identify A,B,C and write down balanced chemical equations involved.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.