CBSE Class 12-science - Properties of d-Block Elements Videos
Properties of d-block elements
Study of properties of d block elements like melting points, atomic size, ionisation enthalpy, oxidation states, chemical reactivity, magnetic properties, complex formation & catalytic properties.
- Why do transition metals and their compounds show catalytic activities?
- Why d block elements forms complex compounds?
- copper nitrate radical test experiment for practical with proper method to write in copy
- actinide and actinide contraction refers to
- Give solubility order for alkali metal oxides.
- Give solubility order for i) alkali metal bicarbonates, ii) silver halides.
Pl ans fast ..n all the parts pl experts
- Why zeff equivalent to screening effect for Fe Co and ni
- Why zeff greater than screening effect for sc, ti,vn,cr and Mn