CBSE Class 11-science Physics Angular Momentum
- What is angular momentum?
- Is angular momentum a scalar or vector? If it is a vector, what rule is used to determine its direction?
- What is the physical meaning of angular momentum?
- Can a body in translatory motion have angular momentum, explain?
- If a particle is rotating along a circular path in XY plane. What will be the direction of angular momentum, why?
- A particle of mass m is released from rest from point P at x = on the axis from the origin O and falls vertically along y-axis as shown . what is the magnitude of the angular momentum of the particle about O at time t?
- An electron of mass 9×10-31 kg revolves in a circle of radius 0.53 Å around the nucleus of hydrogen with a velocity of 2.2 x 106 m/s. show that the angular momentum of electron is .
- A planet revolves around a massive star in a highly elliptical orbit. Is its angular momentum constant over the entire orbit?
- What is the angular momentum of a particle of mass 5 kg released from origin, if its position vector and velocity at time t are and respectively?
- A body of mass 45 kg is moving with constant velocity 5 m/s parallel to x axis. The distance traveled by the body from the origin during its motion is 300 m. what will the angular momentum of the body about the origin?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number