CBSE Class 11-science Physics System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- how to conserve angular momentum? please explain.
- What is angular momentum?
- Is angular momentum a scalar or vector? If it is a vector, what rule is used to determine its direction?
- What is the physical meaning of angular momentum?
- Can a body in translatory motion have angular momentum, explain?
- If a particle is rotating along a circular path in XY plane. What will be the direction of angular momentum, why?
- A particle of mass m is released from rest from point P at x = on the axis from the origin O and falls vertically along y-axis as shown . what is the magnitude of the angular momentum of the particle about O at time t?
- An electron of mass 9×10-31 kg revolves in a circle of radius 0.53 Å around the nucleus of hydrogen with a velocity of 2.2 x 106 m/s. show that the angular momentum of electron is .
- A planet revolves around a massive star in a highly elliptical orbit. Is its angular momentum constant over the entire orbit?
- What is the angular momentum of a particle of mass 5 kg released from origin, if its position vector and velocity at time t are and respectively?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.