CBSE Class 11-science Physics System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- If I is the moment of inertia of a solid body having alpha coefficient of linear expansion then the change in I corresponding to a small change in tempt delta T is
- What is the physical significance of moment of inertia?
- How moment of inertia of a body is different from its mass?
- The moment of inertia of a circulating ring passing through its centre and perpendicular to its plane is 400g cm2. If the radius of ring is 5 cm, find the mass of the ring.
- Convex and concave lenses of same mass and radius rotate about an axis passing through their centre and perpendicular to the plane. Which one will have greater moment of inertia?
- What do you mean by radius of gyration? Is radius of gyration a constant quantity?
- Why most of the mass of a flywheel is concentrated at the rim?
- What will be the radius of gyration of a thin rod of length l about an axis passing through one of its end and perpendicular to the length?
- A solid sphere and a thin spherical shell have same radius. Compare their radius of gyration.
- Define moment of inertia in terms of kinetic energy of rotation.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.