CBSE Class 11-science Physics System of Particles and Rotational Motion
Hlw sir plz fast solve with explain quick fast I need to fast help
- What do you mean by Torque?
- Is Torque a scalar or vector quantity? If it is a vector, what rule is used to determine its direction?
- What is the dimensional formula of Torque? Also write its S.I units?
- If a body is rotating, is it necessary being acted upon by an external Torque?
- What is the physical meaning of Torque?
- Why do we prefer to use a wrench with a long arm?
- Why the door cannot be rotated by applying force in a direction parallel to the plank of the door?
- Explain that Torque is only due to transverse component of force. Radial component has nothing to do with torque.
- Derive an expression for torque in polar co-ordinate.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.