CBSE Class 11-science - Kinematics of Rotational Motion Videos
- one meter long string can bear maximum of 0.5 kg mass . a mass of 0.05 kg is tied to one end and rotated in a horizontal circle , calculate the maximum number of revolution so that string does not brakes
solve this question
- On a toy comprising of a disc of radius 4 m, a bird is sitting on the periphery (the outer edge). Find the instantaneous velocity of the bird if disk is rotating at 180 revolutions per minute.
- Fly wheel rotates at a speed of 360 rpm and at a rate of 6 rad /s2 it slows down. Calculate the time after which it will stop.
- A nail punctures a tyre , the speed of tyre reduces from 240rpm to 120rpm in 6sec. Find the angular acceleration. Is it acceleration or deceleration?
- A musical record of 200gm has a radius of 10cm.We apply a torque of 0.1 Nm .Find the angular acceleration.
- Moment of inertia in rotational motion is an analogue of a physical quantity in linear motion. Name the quantity.
- If the angular position of a body under circular motion is given by the equation: Find the expression for angular velocity and angular displacement.
- Ram tied a stone at the end of a thread. In 10 s with a uniform angular acceleration he rotates the stone from a speed of 120 rpm to a speed of 180 rpm. Find the angular acceleration and angular displacement.
- What is the unit of rotational displacement?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.