CBSE Class 11-science Physics Dynamics of Rotational Motion
- The hand flour grinder is provided with a handle near its rim, explain the reason.
- Which component of torque will affect a rigid body?
- If the angular position of a body under circular motion is given by the equation: A torque of 7 Nm is applied on it. What is the expression for the power?
- It is difficult to open heavy door from a point near the hinges. Why?
- What is the second law of rotational motion?
- What is the ratio of the rotational kinetic energy and translational kinetic energy of disk moving about the axis passing through its centre perpendicular to the plane of the disk?
- Suppose two masses 2 kg and 5 kg are balanced on a sea saw setup. If the distance of the masses from the centre point are 3 m and xm respectively. Find the value of x.
- Find the angular acceleration of a rod of 1 kg and length 1 m on which a torque of 12 Nm is applied.
- Torque is a scalar or a vector quantity? If it is a vector quantity where does the vector representing torque point?
- Calculate the instantaneous angular velocity of a body when P, I, have there usual meaning?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number