CBSE Class 11-science Physics Kinematic Variables In Rotation
- Define average angular velocity. Write its units and dimensions.
- Write a relation between linear velocity () , angular velocity ( and radius of the circle (r)? Write the relation between angular acceleration ( and linear acceleration (a)?
- A wheel rotates with a constant angular acceleration of 3.6 rad/s2. If the angular velocity of the wheel is 4.0 rad/s at t0 = 0, what angle does the wheel rotate in 1 s? What will be its angular velocity at t = 1s?
- Considering rotational motion about some fixed axis, write equations corresponding to : (i)
- What are the characteristics of cross product?
- Find the area of triangle whose vertices are P(1,1,1), Q (2,2,2) and R(2,-1,2).
- A tube of length l is filled with a liquid of density . Find the force experienced at one of its edge if rotated about the other edge with an angular velocity
- Define the vector product of two vectors. Give one example.
- Calculate the area of a parallelogram whose adjacent sides are given by the vectors :
- A body of mass 10 kg explodes into three masses in the ratio 2 : 3 : 5. Two light fragments fly off at right angle with velocity 12 m/s and 8 m/s. Find the velocity of third fragment.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number