CBSE Class 11-science Physics Conservation Of Angular Momentum
- What is the Principle of Conservation of Angular Momentum?
- Why does a ballet dancer fold her arms while spinning?
- What is the purpose of attaching a flywheel on a space craft?
- A 100g toy moves with a linear velocity of . If its position vector is m about the origin, then, find the angular momentum?
- Find the angular momentum of a thin hoop of radius 1 m and mass 1.5 kg that is rotating at a velocity of 8 rad/s?
- Explain if the ice on the polar caps melts, how will it affect the rotation of earth?
- How much angular impulse must be supplied by the hamstrings to bring a leg swinging at 8 rad/s to a stop, given that the leg's moment of inertia is 0.8 kg m2?
- Calculate the angular momentum with respect to the origin of a particle of mass m = 0.6 kg when it is located at a position 6.0m due South, with speed of 10m/s in direction 30 degrees North of East
- What is the unit of angular momentum? What is its dimensional formula?
- Which principle or law is responsible for high angular speed of inner layers of tornado?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number