CBSE Class 11-science Physics Kinematics Of Rotational Motion
- On a toy comprising of a disc of radius 4 m, a bird is sitting on the periphery (the outer edge). Find the instantaneous velocity of the bird if disk is rotating at 180 revolutions per minute.
- Fly wheel rotates at a speed of 360 rpm and at a rate of 6 rad /s2 it slows down. Calculate the time after which it will stop.
- A nail punctures a tyre , the speed of tyre reduces from 240rpm to 120rpm in 6sec. Find the angular acceleration. Is it acceleration or deceleration?
- A musical record of 200gm has a radius of 10cm.We apply a torque of 0.1 Nm .Find the angular acceleration.
- Moment of inertia in rotational motion is an analogue of a physical quantity in linear motion. Name the quantity.
- If the angular position of a body under circular motion is given by the equation: Find the expression for angular velocity and angular displacement.
- Ram tied a stone at the end of a thread. In 10 s with a uniform angular acceleration he rotates the stone from a speed of 120 rpm to a speed of 180 rpm. Find the angular acceleration and angular displacement.
- What is the unit of rotational displacement?
- The angular velocity and the linear velocity of a flywheel is rad / s and 4m /s respectively. Find the radius of the flywheel.
- For a rotating wheel of 4m radius and linear velocity of 10m/s find the centripetal acceleration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number