Why zeff less than screening effect for copper and zinc
Asked by Debdulal | 29th Aug, 2019, 04:47: PM
Electronic Configuration of Cu-1s2 2s2 2p2 3s2 3p2 4s1 3d10
Electronic Configuration of Zn-1s2 2s2 2p2 3s2 3p2 4s2 3d10
Screening effect in case of Cu and Zn Value of s is high( because of shape of 3d electrons) so Zeff decreases and It is less.
Answered by Ravi | 30th Aug, 2019, 12:50: PM
- Write electronic configuration of following elements in form of orbital notation and orbital diagram C
- pls solve
- Why first ionisation enthalpy of Mg is higher than Al
- show the electron distribution in fluorine atom.how many unpaired electrons are there in fluorine
- HOW TO FIND VALENCY USING spdf METHOD ?IS IT POSSIBLE?
- Difference between orbit and orbitals
- Explain in detail electronic configuration of atoms.
- state and explain n+l rule with example
- difference between stable atom and neutral atom
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number