what is atomic orbital?
Asked by deba.biswas561 | 14th Jun, 2022, 08:07: AM
Atomic orbitals are the 3-dimensional spaces around the nucleus where the probability of finding an electron is maximum. The molecules orbitals are formed by combining the atomic orbitals.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th Jun, 2022, 12:06: PM
- Arrange the electrons represented by the following set of quantum number in decreasing order of energy. (i) n = 4, l =0, m=0 S= + (ii) n = 2, l =1, m=1 S= - (iii) n = 3, l =2, m=0 S= + (iv) n = 3, l =0, m=0 S= -
- Write electronic configuration of following elements in form of orbital notation and orbital diagram C
- pls solve
- Why first ionisation enthalpy of Mg is higher than Al
- Why zeff less than screening effect for copper and zinc
- show the electron distribution in fluorine atom.how many unpaired electrons are there in fluorine
- HOW TO FIND VALENCY USING spdf METHOD ?IS IT POSSIBLE?
- Difference between orbit and orbitals
- Explain in detail electronic configuration of atoms.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number