show the electron distribution in fluorine atom.how many unpaired electrons are there in fluorine
Asked by sairamsribaba80 | 28th Aug, 2019, 06:54: PM
The electronic configuration of Fluorine (At. no. 9):
There is only one unpaired electron found in the fluorine atom.
Answered by Ramandeep | 29th Aug, 2019, 11:03: AM
- Write electronic configuration of following elements in form of orbital notation and orbital diagram C
- pls solve
- Why first ionisation enthalpy of Mg is higher than Al
- Why zeff less than screening effect for copper and zinc
- HOW TO FIND VALENCY USING spdf METHOD ?IS IT POSSIBLE?
- Difference between orbit and orbitals
- Explain in detail electronic configuration of atoms.
- state and explain n+l rule with example
- difference between stable atom and neutral atom
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number