HOW TO FIND VALENCY USING spdf METHOD ?IS IT POSSIBLE?
Asked by timeyashkadam | 19th Apr, 2019, 10:22: AM
Yes It is possible .
Let's understand this by an example
Electronic configuration of Na is 11.
Let us write configuration of Na=
3s1 is last shell, which have one electron so Valency=1
Answered by Ravi | 19th Apr, 2019, 12:03: PM
- Arrange the electrons represented by the following set of quantum number in decreasing order of energy. (i) n = 4, l =0, m=0 S= + (ii) n = 2, l =1, m=1 S= - (iii) n = 3, l =2, m=0 S= + (iv) n = 3, l =0, m=0 S= -
- Write electronic configuration of following elements in form of orbital notation and orbital diagram C
- pls solve
- Why first ionisation enthalpy of Mg is higher than Al
- Why zeff less than screening effect for copper and zinc
- show the electron distribution in fluorine atom.how many unpaired electrons are there in fluorine
- Difference between orbit and orbitals
- Explain in detail electronic configuration of atoms.
- state and explain n+l rule with example
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number