electronic configuration of elements
Asked by | 4th Mar, 2008, 05:57: PM
As per aufbaus principle, paulis exclusion principle and hunds rule are applied to write electronic configuration of elements. Lower energy levels are filled first and than the higher levels as per aufbaus principle.
1s, 2s, 2p, 3s, 3p, 4s, 3d, 4p, 5s and so on the orbitals will be filled. s will have maximum 2 , p will have 6 , d will have 10 and f will have 14 electrons.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 04:55: PM
- Why first ionisation enthalpy of Mg is higher than Al
- Why zeff less than screening effect for copper and zinc
- show the electron distribution in fluorine atom.how many unpaired electrons are there in fluorine
- HOW TO FIND VALENCY USING spdf METHOD ?IS IT POSSIBLE?
- Difference between orbit and orbitals
- Explain in detail electronic configuration of atoms.
- state and explain n+l rule with example
- difference between stable atom and neutral atom
- Z EFFECTIVE FOR OUTTER MOST ELECTRON OF CARBON ATOM IS
- Answer no. 14
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number