JEE Physics Laws of Motion
- 13 B
- what happens to the wheel of the car when it overturns while taking a turn?
- An object kept on a smooth inclined plane of 1 in l can be kept stationary relative to the incline by giving a horizontal acceleration of _______ to the inclined plane. Fill in the blank with the correct option: A. g/√l^2-1 B. g/√1-l^2 C. g√l^2-1 D. 1/g√1-l^2
- If a car at rest accelerates uniformly to a speed of 144 km/h in 20 sec, it covers a distance of:
- If the momentum P vector for a particle moving with velocity V vector = 12icap + yjcap +22kcap is P vector = xicap + 12jcap + 33kcap. Find mass m,x,y for vectorP=vectorM x vectorV
- Sir plz help me solving this question and making me understand that how the horizontal and vertical forces are being calculated here,thanks
- Sir plz make me understand all the concepts being applied here
- For the arrangement shown in the figure, the mass of A is 50 kg, mass of b is 70 kg coeefiient of friction is 0.3. The largest mass of c so that A and B remain at rest.
- a train running with a speed of 48kmph has to negotiate a curve of radius 400m. when the distance between the rails is 1m, the height by which outer rali is to be raised with respect to inner rail is
- Find the acceleration a1 =?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number